Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-Bye 2010... Welcome 2011

assalamualaikum....

Hey.. 2011 is juz around da corner...
and this is da ryte tyme to say Good-Bye 2010..
weeehoooo... i juz have a simple wish..

Hey darl 2011..
please be good to me..
dun make me cry again n again n again..
please fulfill my years with smile n laugh..
make a happiness as title of year..
spread LOVE into my heart
and make LOVE is a
blood in da vessel of my anatomy system...
please search and find LOVE
for me to stay in my heart..
Welcome 2011.


My 2010 dear..
its tyme for u to go..
thx for da hard year for me..
thx for da lesson that u thought me..
i'll make it as reference in my life..
and please take away my tears along..
i dont need it anymore..
Please take along my sadness episode
from my life and left for me
a great happiness episode..
Thanks 2010.

1 comment:

Edzlin said...

Hi Myra. Happy New Year 2011!