Friday, December 10, 2010

Alhamdulillah Thank You ALLAH

Alhamdulillah.. Thank You ALLAH..
that is the only perfect words to describe my feeling right now..
it is so miracle.. and that are my wish before..
Alhamdulillah ALLAH make it come true..
My Dad who doc said with thin hope..
now come back with better news..
his vital sign already normal..
and tis 4am in the morning they will stop his seduction..
they will also stop his ventilator slowly...
Ya ALLAH.. thank you so much..
i wish to hear his voice n jokes so soon..
i miss it so much..
To all my fwens..

thx for ur prayer n ur spirit..
it help me to be strong in order to
face all of tis hard situation..
to Kokin, Ashaari, Daniel n Muiz.. thx for coming tat nyte..
u guys r my truly fwen..
SKDK spirit still in our heart ryte..
thx my childhood fwens!!!!

No comments: