Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ahhhh.. lega!!!!!

assalamualaikum...
huhuhuhu..
im done my ET practical final exam....
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
erm... not much to say.. but it better then last sem.. huhu.. tq sir!!! i gotta Q-angle n leg lenght.. huhu.. n my patient also quiet good ler.. coz my model is my anatomy junior.. so they do help me sometimes.. hehehe..me wit my 'kak dilla' after our practical exam.. we r waiting for 'mak' n Norie... huhuhu.. kak dilla pick a blue paper which is question for crutches measurement.. huhu.. she happy with her performance.. huhuhu.. hopefully we pass our exam..


this mu guy... wakkakak.. acah jerk... guy with red collar shirt is zahrin.. hehe.. tq ya zahrin coz give me ur goniometer tape measurement.. tq so much ya!!! kekekkeke...


me wit fanny.. shes for her practical exam electotherapy.. huhuhu.. gud luck bebeh.... kkekekke.. ok then... i gtg.. im still at faculty now... waiting for norie... daaa....



mwahhhxxxx...






p/s: pray for me ya!!!!!

No comments: