Sunday, October 9, 2011

Because of 2PM


I put a reminder for 8 oct to be da early birds for 2PM Asia Tour Concert tix. I wanna buy Rock Pitt area at first but i dun have fwen to go with me, so i decided wanna take a VVIP numbered sit. Its becoz if im late i still can get a best view of my oppa.

I Wake up early in da morning, i guess i can be da early bird who can Q in front of da line. Its about 10am i reach Viva Home in order to buy da best tix.. but unluckily when i reach there, its about 200people already there n Q waiting for the tix counter open. I need to Q at level 3 staircase. I brought Aiman to accompany me, but he cant stay longer with me coz he wanna watch movie. So luckily i can make a few new fren there. so i still waiting n waiting while chit chatting with my new fren bout 2PM n K-Pop.. about 3hours later, we need to change our Q line. From da Staircase to parking site. After that we need to waiting for another hour for da counter to open.

About 2pm da counter is open for us. Although the counter is already open but we still need to wait until our turn come. About an hour after the counter open, a very bad news come. The TM discount is already sold out and the worsen news is my choosen sit VVIP is also sold out!! i was like.. WTH??? i was there for about 5hour and i cant buy my choosen tix?? i was so disappointed.. :( after discussing with my bro n my fwen, im decided to buy FREE ZONE tix. hurmm... From Rock Pitt to VVIP n in the end juz can get FREE ZONE.. hurmmm.. so sad :( So on that concert day i have to be there early in da morning in order to grab a best sit there. For its ok as long as i can see my Taecyeon.

so.. I went through all those moment BECAUSE OF 2PM.. now im juz counting day till da date of 25th November 2011.. n so i can see my Oppa!! ♥

No comments: