Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary DFC

assalamualaikum..

Heyya!!! guys..
i rilli sowi.. cz im too late to post tis entry.. hiksss... btw.. i already wish happy anniversary DFC aite?? hehehhe....


my lovely DFC...

juz wanna u guyz no... no metter what.. i'll always love u guyz so much... u guyz meant a lot for me.. u guyz make me know what about life.. thx guyz.. coz open my eyes with all about frenship n human being thinggy.. i've learned much from DFC.. good or bad juz in my heart... all the good things will always be my sweet memories n da bad thing will always make me learn n learn more n more... thx... thx so much...


my dear Dafi...
thx 4 being such a gewd n nice person to me.. since first i knowing u till now.. rili great to know who u r... nice n cute guy... u make my life brighter when i see ur smile... hear ur voice mke me xctd... fren..i juz wanna u know that i always love u till the end.. i will always be ur vetebra... i wanna be ur cervicle, thoracic, lumbar, sacrum and even cocyx... i will always supporting all da gewd things that u r doin.... mwaxxxxxxxx

No comments: