Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my happy duppy n lipsply

assalamualaikum...

hye all..
sowi for da last entry bout da bitch gyrl.. i really meant it for HER.... hehehehe...
btw.. now i juz like to tell u guyz tat im really happy now.. eventhough till now i still dunno what will happen to me in this short sem.. coz till now i still dunno da head n tail bout da practical thinggy n if i dun get da practical place what should i do?? will i continue my holiday or juz continue with my new subject?? hurmmm.. ntah laa.. i dun have sentence to say bout tat.. juz wish all the besh for me n dilla..
i would like to take tis opputunity to wish gewd luck to my lovely housemate.. ILI NADIRAH.. coz she will going to her 1sr Clinical training next week.. wish her all the best n plz gain more knowledge there n then teach me more.. hahahahha...
erm.. n i like to tell u guyz tat im happy to have my Baby Wanie n Mus Ti Ka as my junior roommate.. love to be with them.. such a mad gurl like us before.. hahahaha.. gilaaakkkkk bah ko ni.. kekekekekek...

No comments: